1/4"-28, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 3-3/4"L,Zinc Plated Finish, 50 PK (183785596046-NBT09)
Shipping calculated at checkout
1/4"-28, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 3-3/4"L, Zinc Plated Finish, 50 PK
Thick, hexagonal head with a washer face under the head provides an ample bearing surface for tightening with a wrench. This secure yet removable general purpose threaded fastener is designed for insertion in pretapped holes or for use with nuts. Hex-head cap screw is a small but critical part that helps keep your production running smoothly. Finding the right screw for your project is essential. Minimum thread length is calculated using the screw’s length. The formula is dia. X 2 + 1/4”.
- ItemHex Head Cap Screw
- System of MeasurementInch
- Cap Screw TypeHex Head Cap Screw
- Basic MaterialSteel
- Material GradeGrade 5
- Fastener FinishZinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size1/4"-28
- Fastener Length3-3/4"
- Fastener Thread DirectionRight Hand
- Fastener Thread TypeUNF (Fine)
- Fastener Thread StylePartially Threaded
- Fastener Industry StandardsASME B18.2.1
- Head TypeHex
- Min. Thread Length3/4"
- Head Height5/32"
- Head Width7/16"
- Proof Load74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell HardnessC19 to C30