5/8"-18, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 1"L, Zinc Plated Finish, 10 PK, (184041565227-NBT41)
Shipping calculated at checkout
- ItemHex Head Cap Screw
- System of MeasurementInch
- Cap Screw TypeHex Head Cap Screw
- Basic MaterialSteel
- Material GradeGrade 5
- Fastener FinishZinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size5/8"-18
- Fastener Length1"
- Fastener Thread DirectionRight Hand
- Fastener Thread TypeUNF (Fine)
- Fastener Thread StyleFully Threaded
- Fastener Industry StandardsASME B18.2.1
- Head TypeHex
- Min. Thread Length1"
- Head Height25/64"
- Head Width15/16"
- Proof Load74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell HardnessC19 to C30
5/8"-18, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 1"L, Zinc Plated Finish, 10 PK
These hex head screws each feature a thick, hexagonal head designed for tightening with a wrench. Use in pretapped holes or with nuts. Grade 5 steel construction offers strength and moderate flexibility. The screws are hardened, yet more malleable than Grade 8, allowing them to withstand shear force.