7/16"-14, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 3-1/4"L, Plain Finish, 10 PK (183785542900-NBT09)
Shipping calculated at checkout
7/16"-14, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 3-1/4"L, Plain Finish, 10 PK
This secure yet removable general purpose threaded fastener is designed for insertion in pretapped holes or for use with nuts. Hex-head cap screw is a small but critical part that helps keep your production running smoothly. It features a thick, hexagonal head with a washer face under the head to provide an ample bearing surface for tightening with a wrench. Finding the right screw for your project is essential. Minimum thread length is calculated using the screw’s length. The formula is dia. X 2 + 1/4”.
- ItemHex Head Cap Screw
- System of MeasurementInch
- Cap Screw TypeHex Head Cap Screw
- Basic MaterialSteel
- Material GradeGrade 5
- Fastener FinishPlain
- Dia./Thread Size7/16"-14
- Fastener Length3-1/4"
- Fastener Thread DirectionRight Hand
- Fastener Thread TypeUNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread StylePartially Threaded
- Fastener Industry StandardsASME B18.2.1
- Head TypeHex
- Min. Thread Length1-1/8"
- Head Height9/32"
- Head Width5/8"
- Proof Load74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell HardnessC19 to C30