FABORY 9/16"-18, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 3-3/4"L, Plain Finish, 10PK (183778575816-NBT04)
Shipping calculated at checkout
FABORY 9/16"-18, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 3-3/4"L, Plain Finish, 10 PK
With Grade 5 steel construction, these hex head cap screws offer strength and moderate flexibility. The thick, hexagonal head design is engineered for tightening with a wrench. Use in pretapped holes or with nuts. Grade 5 steel is hardened, yet more malleable than Grade 8, allowing the screws to withstand shear force.
- ItemHex Head Cap Screw
- System of MeasurementInch
- Cap Screw TypeHex Head Cap Screw
- Basic MaterialSteel
- Material GradeGrade 5
- Fastener FinishPlain
- Dia./Thread Size9/16"-18
- Fastener Length3-3/4"
- Fastener Thread DirectionRight Hand
- Fastener Thread TypeUNF (Fine)
- Fastener Thread StylePartially Threaded
- Fastener Industry StandardsASME B18.2.1
- Head TypeHex
- Min. Thread Length1-3/8"
- Head Height23/64"
- Head Width13/16"
- Temp. Range-58 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Proof Load74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell HardnessC19 to C30