Lincoln 82054 Grease Pump, Heavy Duty, 50:1, For 400 Lb. Drum (Pump Only) (CR00798WTA22)
Shipping calculated at checkout
Lincoln model 82054 High Pressure Pump, 50:1 Ratio for 400 Lb. Drum.
Includes Pump and Down Tube Only, No Accessories.
• Lightweight, corrosion-resistant zinc head casting design incorporates uniform wall thickness and an integral patented muffler which keeps noise level below OSHA standards
• 150 psi pre-lubricated air motor requires no external oilier
• Pneumatically assisted mechanical air valve assures positive tripping
• Springless sir motor construction prevents premature pump failure due to spring fatigue
• Precision-machined, hardened steel slide valve for longer life
• One piece pump outlet body withstands constant high lubricant pressures
• Nitride steel plunger and bushings resist abrasion and prolong pump life
• All pumps are 100% electronically tested to assure quality performance
• Shovel-type foot valve adds mechanical priming to normal suction
• Air inlet 1/4 in. NPTF
• Material outlet 1/4 in. NPTF
• Ratio 50:1
• Delivery output, cubic inches per minute 80
• Delivery in cubic inches per cycle .55
• Minimum air pressure 30 p.s.i.
• Maximum air pressure 150 p.s.i.
• Max output pressure 7500 p.s.i.
• Noise level @ 120 psig < 85 dBA