The NIBCO® bronze Ring Check® valve is uniquely designed with an in-line, spring assisted self-closing disc. The lift check valve prevents backflow by automatically closing when fluid reverses direction. The NIBCO® Ring Check® valve has solder end connections for ease of installation.
This check valve may be installed in horizontal positions or vertical with flow moving up. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets, chemical resistance guides and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Choose NIBCO® ball valves for the most specified, versatile and economical valve option in commercial and residential applications.
- Valve pressure rating: 200 psi/14 bar non-shock cold working pressure
- Maximum temperature: 180°F/82.2°C
- In-line lift-type
- Spring actuated
- Buna-N resilient seat disc
- Dezincification resistant
- Solder end connections
- Use in U.S. drinking water applications is prohibited after January 3, 2014
- Size: 1-1/4"