Salisbury SK40PRG2X-LF Pro-Wear Plus Premium 40 Cal/cm Arc Flash Protection Jacket and Bib Overall Kit Red-Grey Size 2X with Lift Front Hood (CR00719WTA19)
Shipping calculated at checkout
Honeywell Salisbury's NEW Pro Wear Plus Premium 40 Cal/cm2 Arc Flash Protection garments are the lightest option on the market with a total weight of 11 oz/yd2. Engineered to be lightweight, more breathable, better fitting and softer to the touch, it’s a difference you really can feel. All this combine with improved moisture management and modern look take comfort to the next level.
*Electrical gloves are not included and can be ordered separately.
The new standard garments offer the same performance and durability you are used to with reduced weight, new look and improved fit. The lightweight design, soft fabrics and optimal fit are truly a difference that you will feel. All this is accompanied by a complete feature set for a professional grade arc flash line-up.
Features & Benefits:
- NEW Pro-Wear® Plus Premium 40 Cal/cm2 garments are the lightest* option on the market
- Premium 40 Cal/cm2 garments are more breathable, 500% respectively
- GlenGuard® outer shell provides inherent AR/FR protection
- Available individually (Coat, Bib Overalls, Hood, Lift Front Hood) or in kits
- Improved mobility through updated fit and design
- NFPA 70E PPE Categories 1, 2, 3 & 4
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269
- Tested per ASTM F1959/F1959M-14e1
Industries and Applications:
- Utilities - substation work and underground applications
- Commercial - electrical panel and breaker room maintenance
- Industrial - plant shut-downs and energized equipment repair General
- Manufacturing - facility electrical work, electric vehicles
- All Garments come standard with RFID technology that allows for seamless integration with Honeywell Safety Suite for asset tracking purposes.
- The included RFID tag will provide a unique S/N (when scanned with a reader) that can be used with an asset tracking software like SafetySuite.
- Within the software you can set cleaning cycles, inspections and assignments.
- The actual occurrence or cycle time is configurable and can be set to meet customer requirements.
Coat Standard Options:
- FR knit cuffs
- Shortened stand up collar
- Drop tail back
- Easy open storm flap
- Articulated sleeve for improved comfort and movement
Bib Overalls Standard Options:
- Extended waist tabs for easy opening and adjustment
- Articulated knee for ergonomic fit
- Extended leg slits
- Elastic back waist for improved comfort
- Diamond gusseted crouch for ease of movement